Hajj & Umrah Guide and Tips:
Hajj is the last pillar of Islam, and having the great importance in the life of a Muslim, every single Muslim desire to go to perform this religious duty, if he is able to do this, we are offering this opportunity to our Muslim brothers and sisters to go for the Hajj and Umrah as soon as possible by holding the cheapest and discounted flights or packages to Hajj and Umrah 2023.
You must have to take a proper guidance. We have formed a list for our respected customers that you must have to keep in mind during your travel. It would help you enough to stay away from the trouble and offers you a memorable journey.
Some most important things before departure:
You should have an extra mobile phone with you, which must be sim free and accepts any sim card or not a restricted network, and do not make any phone lock on it.You can get sim cards easily there. Your luggage must be sturdy and contains a tag with your complete name address and telephone number also. The most needed items:
- One pocket size Holy Quran and a guide book of the rituals of Hajj and Umrah.
- Best quality light weight shoulder bag for personal stuff carrying during the Holy Hajj.
- Two dresses of Ihram.
- The sleeping bag for staying the entire night in the open area.
- Two to three pairs of rough wear (slippers) use during the Ihram.
- Tooth brush, tooth paste, moisturizer, shampoo, bath soap, small mirror, comb, nail cutter, deodorant, pocket tissues, disinfectant or toilet papers etc.
- Small pocket size umbrella for sunlight protection.
- Waist bind able pouch to save your money.
- Do not take any other things related to daily routine life.
- Do not take any valuable things with you like jewellery or gold etc
These are the things required at the time of the Umrah and Hajj, you must have to be familiar with the rules and regulation of Hajj and Umrah
. Take first aid box with you, consisted into, some pain killers' tablets, injections and bandage etc. your first aid box must have the medicines of minor deceases. These are the necessary things required during the holy journey of Hajj and Umrah. We are the best travel agents for you, and providing 24/7 customer care
services as well.
Few Tips Before Leaving For Umrah
- 1. Perform salat al-tawbah and intend by the journey ALLAH alone, asking Him for taufeeq in helping one break from the bad of one's history and receiving an opening for the superior in one's future.
- 2. Three weeks prior to travelling, add 5 minutes of easy running to one's daily exercise regimen, adding 1 minute each day until three days before travelling by when one peaks and all exercise ceases except fast walking.
- 3. To avoid scorching during the Umrah, begin breaking in a pair of sandals applicable for Umrah.
- 4. Memorize the supplications (duas) of tawaaf (circumambulation) and saaee.
- 5. Take a photocopy of the Umrah section in the Reliance and trust of the Traveller.
What to Do During the Umrah
- 1. Use a belt for money and safety pins to secure one's wraparound. Take scissors, extra safety pins, and a small masking tape (wrapped around a little pencil, for instance).
- 2. Always carry socks, shoes, and, if required, an umbrella inside the Haram in a plastic bag.
- 3. The best and suitable times for tawaaf (circumambulation) are between 9 am and 3 pm.
- 4. Do not look at others with the eye of disrespect or dislike.
- 5. Do not look at members of the opposite gender for even a single glance.
- 6. Recite the supplication (duas) of tawaaf (circumambulation) and saaee during every round.
- 7. To avoid any kind of confusion, do a finger count after completing every round of tawaaf (circumambulation) or saaee.
- 8. After finishing one's final tawaaf (circumambulation) by crossing the green light opposite the Hajr-e-Aswad (The Black stone), turn right towards the balcony steps leading towards Safa.
- 9. Drink water of Zamzam before saaee to maintain correct hydration.
- 10. When essential, use masking tape in place of bandages for minor cuts to avoid bandage remains from preventing water to reach one's skin.
- 11. Shave the entire head hairs at the end of Umrah.
After the Umrah
- 1. Eat slight food in the 5 to 30 minutes following an Umrah to maximize glycogen storage.
- 2. Thank ALLAH Almighty.
Guide for What to Do In Madinah
1. The best times for visiting the Masjid-e-Nabwi or masjid of the Prophet (ALLAH bless him and give Him peace) are between 8 am and 9 am and after midnight.
Making Umrah and Hajj can be one of the most significant events in a Muslim's life. Though, one must not make the decision to go on 'Umrah or Hajj at the last minute. The planning of this sacred journey takes time and is a process within itself. Besides the financial aspects of the journey, a person needs to be ready for the journey from an Islamic point of view. This includes studying religion Islam, knowing what is obligatory and what is non-obligatory in the rituals and rites of 'Umrah and Hajj, and the development of a strong imaan (faith).