Umrah Visa 2018 Process and Cost in UK
One of the most regularly asked questions is how to get an Umrah visa 2018 or what are the needs of Umrah visa 2018. CheapUmrahPackage.org understands the significance of this question hence the leading travelling agency of the UK has compiled the list of prerequisites for Umrah visa 2018. That will educate all the Muslims about the needs of Umrah visa 2018. In case, you have any other queries concerning to Umrah, you are more than welcome to contact us anytime. Our friendly team is always ready to assist and guide you in every possible way.
Umrah Visa Requirements 2018:
- According to the rules and laws of Saudi Arabian government a person or even a group of people can not apply for Umrah visa 2018 on their own. Hence, it is absolutely essential that Muslims must acquire the services of an authorized Umrah travelling agency or agent in order to get Umrah visa 2018.
- People who have entered in the UK on business or visiting visa are not eligible to apply for Umrah visa 2018.
- In order to apply for Umrah visa 2018 people need to fill out an original Umrah visa application 2018 after cautiously reading terms and conditions written on it. Make sure that you have completely filled the application form and then signed it as well. People can get the application forms from their travel agent through email or they can ask for it from Saudi Consulate.
- The application form is submitted along with your passport. Therefore, make sure that your passport must have a validity of at least seven months from the time of submission.
- Those, which have a non-Muslim name, must also require submitting a certificate from a religious centre or Masjid along with their passport and visaing application to confirm that they are Muslim.
- Applicants are also required to attach their 2 passport size photos in white background attached with visa application form. Make sure that the pictures that will attach with the form must be taken from the front rather than taking from a side or any angled-pose, which are not acceptable at all.
- Women, who are less than 45 years of age, are not allowed to perform Umrah without a mehram. Therefore, an evidence of relationship with the male mehram member must be attached with the Umrah visa form in such cases.
- Women who are of 45 years old or above age can perform Umrah without a mehram. Though, they are required to travel in a group and they must also attach a NOC (no objection certificate) from their mehram.
- Children, who are under 18 years of age will not get Umrah visa 2018 until they are accompanied by elder member or members of their family.
- Certificate of Meningococcal Meningitis vaccine is suggested. So take the injection of this vaccine at least ten days before leaving for Saudi Arabia.
- Though, Umrah visa 2018 is valid for 30 days but pilgrims are not allowed stay in Saudi Arabia for thirty days. In fact, pilgrims have to pack their luggage and leave the country maximum after spending fourteen days, according to the new 2018-2018 rule.
Some Tips to Get Cheapest Visa for Umrah
If you are going to perform Umrah, you will definitely be very much concerned about finding the most excellent Umrah Visa with package. It is panic to opt one out of so many options when all are looking excellent apparently. The reality is that a detailed research can save your time and money. It is absolutely not feasible to perform Umrah without package. We are going to share the following amazing tips on finding the most suitable Umrah package as well as visa services for you:
1. Go through the Umrah 2018 Related Visa Laws:
Obviously, you have to learn about a particular act when you plan to perform Umrah. Concerning Umrah, you and your family members going along should be absolutely aware of all the procedure. If you want to benefit from this experience in real, you must initially go through the Umrah related laws, prayers and rituals.
This becomes trouble-free, when the travel agency provides you an absolute guide regarding short Umrah package or long Package. An ideal Umrah travel agency is the one that distributes brochures, content and essential informative papers containing Umrah 2018 related material to its customers. If a travel company ignores providing Umrah information to you and only considers the material related to pricing, it means, that just aims to earn from you on the name of Umrah deal 2018 and is not serious about your one to all requirements of Umrah.
2. Check the Affiliation of Travel Agency:
When you are going to perform Umrah and opting out an ideal Umrah Package 2018, it is prime integral to check, whether the travel agency is affiliated with the Ministry of Hajj, Saudi Arabia or not. You must to be alert, because not all the travel agencies are running with an official status. Saudi Arabia has just banned many companies for having no authentic affiliation on the name of short Umrah packages. Performing Umrah is a religious act and those who are inviting you to perform it must be dealing quite without any kind of deceitfulness, fraud or such like some other action harming the integrity of this holy act.
3. Check the Previous History of Agency:
You can ask the travel agency to show their previous record, if it has served other customers in the past. Many travel agencies claim that they have been serving in this field for the past many years, but when they are asked for the authentic record, they give lame excuses or show you false testimonials. So, you have to be extra cautious while checking their preceding record. You should get your satisfaction that the travel company was never involved in any kind of fraud or misconduct. This is just because it shows the kindness and credibility of the company.